La Dolce Vita
After several years in which I have tested every single point of Italy, it is with great pleasure that I announce my first photo tour in Italy 2019. I am excited to start with my land the same in which I currently live and I adore in every foreshortening I have designed a photo tour that showcases the best of Italy has to offer, from the classical architecture of Rome to the winding roads in Tuscany and the riveting views of the Ligurian coast at the Cinque Terre where you will be photographing views and the dream scenes . It is with great pleasure that I announce my first photo tour in Italy 2019.
DETAILS FOR OUR 8 DAYS ITALY PHOTO TOUR
Tour dates: May 4th - 12th, 2019 (including arrival and departure days)
Tour length: 8 days Only 6 spots available.
Appropriate for all levels of interest and skills in photography (at the end of the bookings we will send a questionnaire to be completed and signed)
COSTS: Euro 4.250,00
- Arrival Airport transfer
- 8 nights Lodging ( from check-in May 4th - 12th check-out)
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- All Tickets & Entrance Fees with Guides
- Transportation during Photo Tour
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Air tickets to and from Italy
- Snacks & Drinks outside of normal meals
- Alcoholic beverages ( beyond included glass of table wine with dinner)
- Departure transfers/ train ticket ( We can help you purchase train tickets to you flight departure location, back to home).
- International Medical & Travel Insurance Coverage
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT: Euro 500,00
Prices are based on double occupancy unless noted. Single rooms are subject to availability. We try to accommodate participants who request single accommodations, as well as those looking for a roommate. If a single room is requested, or if we are unable to find a suitable roommate, you will be required to pay the supplement.
BOOK YOUR PLACE - A deposit of Euro 1.250,00 is required to hold your spot. This deposit is refundable if the tour does not go ahead (we require a minimum of 4 guests to run this tour)
- Final payment of the balance by 28 February 2019.
- Booking close 30 November 2018.
- Primary Leader: Pasquale Di Pilato
- Coordinator and Assistant : Manuela Ippolito
Day 1 & 2 - Rome
On day you’ll fly from your home city to Rome where we’ll celebrate the start of our trip together with welcome dinner this evening.You’ll need to arrive to out hotel in Rome by 5 pm. After breakfast on the following day, we’ll begin our exploration of this splendid ancient city, including visits to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and the Colosseum. The day will finish with a sunset to Castle Sant’Angelo.
Day 3 & 4 - Rome & Tuscany
On day three will start to early, way before sunrise. This morning we’re shooting one of the most famous place, Colosseo or Fori Romani and we’ll decide together as you like. Than we’ll came back to the hotel for the breakfast and after that we’ll leave the cobble stone streets of the ancien metropolis behind and head to the Tuscany with stop at San Quirico d’Orcia with lunch and hotel accommodation. After that we’ll relocate near Asciano for sunset shooting. On day four will starts early, way before sunrise. We’ll shoot one of the most famous Tuscany villa, Podere Belvedere and right after that we’ll came back to the hotel for the breakfast. Then we’ll move towards the wonderful Tuscan hills where you can capture the splendid colours and the impressive atmosphere. In the afternoon, we’ll shoot the sunset to “I Cipressini” and than we’ll return to the hotel for dinner.
Day 5 & 6 - Chianti, Wine Tasting and Florence
On day five we’ll depart Tuscany and make our way towards Chianti treating you to a wine tasting experience. In the afternoon we’ll move to Florence for hotel accommodation and dinner. On day six we’ll explore the quaint cit of Florence and in the sunset we’ll go to Piazzale Michelangelo and finally enjoy an incredible Fiorentina meal.
Day 7 & 8 - Cinque Terre
On day seven we’ll depart Florence and make our way by train towards the enchanting and colourful seaside villages of the Cinque Terre. Making our home in Vernazza, for the sunset shoot. The last day, we still have to get up before sunrise. We’ll ave our morning session to Manarola. Then breakfast , and after that we pack our bags we leave Cinque Terre to our home. For you information, we’ll make session of photo processing in which I’ll introduce you a Post-processing and we’ll see our photos together.
WHAT TO BRING:
- DSLR camera with tripod ad remote shutter release (long exposure very important for sunrise and sunset).
- A wide angle lens, such as Nikon 14-24 or similar. Best lens for use in wide-angle scenes or architecture photography.
- A middle-zoom, such as a Nikon 24-70 mm or similar.
- A telephoto zoom lens, such as a Nikon 70-200 mm. One of the most important lenses in Tuscany. Be sure to have additional tripod mount to this lens.
If you have any questions you don't hesitate to click down